If you're new to climbing or cannot belay
you'll need a reservation to climb.
Please call at least 7 days in advance
can schedule belayers to assist you.
But, if you're an experienced climber or
are stopping in to boulder (which we do
recommend for new climbers), feel
free to visit during our regular hours.
|11/25||Tuesday||3pm-10pm (normal hours)|
|11/29||Saturday||normal hours resume|
CRG yoga classes are free with entry into the gym, but space is limited. Arrive early to claim your spot. More days coming in September.
- Tuesdays 6:30pm with Sarah Garaux (powerful yet playful)
- Sarah practices a vigorous yet restorative yoga that strengthens the whole body, including muscles climbers tend to neglect.
- Thursdays 7:30pm with Gina Matteucci (slow flow with deep stretches)
- Gina practices longer holds to help build strength followed by series of deep stretches to help release muscles and achieve increased flexibility.
- Sundays 12:30pm with Kim Istok (climber's vinyasa flow)
- Kim leads a relaxing yet focused class on the needs of climbers, stretching and strengthening while linking the poses to breathing.