If you're new to climbing or cannot belay
you'll need a reservation to climb.
Please call at least 7 days in advance
can schedule belayers to assist you.
But, if you're an experienced climber or
are stopping in to boulder (which we do
recommend for new climbers), feel
free to visit during our regular hours.
Evolv Shoe Demo
Friday, March 20th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Stop in and try out some Evolv shoes!
Introduction to Climbing
Friday, April 17th from 3:30pm - 6:00pm
CRG is offering an Introduction to Climbing at no charge to the first 50 beginner climbers who sign up.
- CRG qualified belay staff will take care of ropes, harnessss and all other details.
- This is the easiest way to get started climbing.
- To register and reserve your place, click on this release.
Sponsored by The Michael Tucker Foundation
CRG yoga classes are free with entry into the gym, but space is limited. Arrive early to claim your spot. More days coming in September.
- Mondays 6:30pm with Kim Istok (climber's power flow)
- Kim leads a class focused on the needs of climbers, stretching and strengthing.
- Thursdays 7:30pm with Gina Matteucci (slow flow with deep stretches)
- Gina practices longer holds to help build strength followed by series of deep stretches to help release muscles and achieve increased flexibility.
- Sundays 12:30pm with Kim Istok (climber's vinyasa flow)
- Kim leads a relaxing yet focused class on the needs of climbers, stretching and strengthening, while linking the poses to breathing.